So, on my “About Me” page I write down for people to scroll down to learn more. But, I learned that there are some fun facts about me so I decided to list them.
- I practice yoga
- My favorite food is sushi
- I love to cook
- I have a BA in English and Communications
- I went to college originally planning on going to law school, but changed to theater, and now onto journalism
- My favorite movies are: Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, Saving Private Ryan, Beauty and the Beast, Schindler’s List, Les Miserables, To Kill A Mockingbird, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Some Like It Hot, Phantom of the Opera (1925) The Hunchback of Notre Dame, My Fair Lady, Halloween, Silver Linings Playbook, Lord of the Rings, and the Harry Potter series.
- My favorite books are: The Bible, The Great Gatsby, Macbeth, Les Miserables, 1984, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, The Giver, Night, To Kill A Mockingbird, Nancy Drew, Divergent, Hamlet, King Lear, The Shining, It, Edgar Allan Poe Complete Works, and Roll of Thunder, Hear my Cry.
- My favorite TV Shows: Charmed, Supernatural, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Sailor Moon, Buff the Vampire Slayer, True Blood, Sex and the City, Friends, Grimm, Once Upon a Time, Revenge, Sleepy Hollow, Scooby-Doo, American Horror Story, Murder She Wrote, The Powerpuff Girls, Rugrats, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and New Girl.
- My favorite actor is Lon Chaney Sr. and my favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn
- My favorite author is Edgar Allan Poe
- I can do cat’s cradle by myself.
- My favorite musical is Les Miserables.
- My favorite drink is tea
- My favorite holiday is Halloween.
- I enjoy reading a lot.
- I am a practicing Catholic.
- My favorite singer is Avril Lavigne.
- My favorite bands are Fall Out Boy and the Beatles
And that is all I can think about myself. So enjoy reading my blog and ask any questions!!!