I am very happy and humbled to announce that I have been honored for the Liebster Award. I would like to thank http://breathoffreshness.com/ for nominating me. This blog is truly amazing with DIY Projects and how to live freely.
I am very thankful for breathoffreshness for nominating me. I have found many interesting things on her blog, and I hope you will too!
Here are the Award rules to follow:)
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
and each of the following bloggers possess one or more of these traits..Click on each one and see it for yourself and marvel at their linguistic acrobatics.(It was extremely difficult to limit this to ten bloggers as all the blogs I follow are amazing.)
Here are my 10 Questions To Answer
1. Which famous person would you like to have lunch with?
That is a tough one to answer. The famous person who I would like to have lunch with is Princess Diana. She may be gone, but her legacy lives on. I would like to know what it was like to be thrown into the public spotlight and how she found ways to use her new position for good. Princess Diana was a fabulous woman who was taken from us too soon.
2. What do you consider your super power to be?
I consider my superpower to be quickness. I am able to get things done quickly at an easy pace. I find certain tasks are easier to do than others. At my job, I am told that I have to slow down because I go to fast. Getting tasks done and efficiently is something I consider a specialty of mine.
3. What character would you like to be in a novel? Hero? Villain? Or Other?
I would like to be the villain, the master manipulator, the one who plays on others minds and meddles in their lives. I think that would be a fun role to play. Kind of like how Iago, one of the best villains ever created, in Othello did. I would have more fun being the villain than the hero. Also, I believe that villains are sometimes, misunderstood. Having the back story as to why the villain turned out the way they are is important and bringing their family history to life there are somethings that need to be understood.
4. What would you like to invent?
I would like to invent a time machine. Going back in time and experiencing times in history as it happens would be wonderful. Woodstock, meet Queen Elizabeth the First, and experience the roaring twenties among other points in time I find would be amazing to see. It would be interesting to see how people did things in real life versus how Hollywood made the time period appear.
5. Which is better Marvel or D.C. comics?
D.C. comics, sorry, I really have to go with Batman on this one. You can’t go wrong with Batman on patrol in the batmobile. Batman is too awesome, in my book, to match up to other comic book characters. As Batman is the first comic book character I was introduced too.
6. Have you ever howled at the moon? Would you?
I haven’t howled at the moon, and I wonder if I would. I was originally going to say no. However, after thinking of it, I began to think of how freeing that it would feel to actually go at night do something crazy like that.
7. What is your favourite movie of all time?
Casablanca, the movie with the hit line “We’ll always have Paris,” spoken by Humphrey Bogart is number one in my book. I love how there was intrigue, danger, and romance all thrown into one epic movie with quite the ending.
8. We don’t choose our names, if you could choose what would you name yourself?
I would like my name to be changed to Loanta Cathleen. Loanta is a combination of Lois, Dianne, and Anita, the names of my three grandmothers. Cathleen is my mother’s name. Having the family names would mean a lot to me.
9. Do you see the glass as half full or half empty?
I see the glass as half full because there is something already in the glass. By saying the glass is half empty, makes me think that there isn’t as much in the glass as there is.
10. What is your favorite comfort food?
Cheetos! By far the love of my life rests in Cheetos for now. I love their cheesy goodness in all it’s salty and unhealthy glory. Cheetos is definitely my favorite snack of all time, but I don’t keep to many Cheetos bags in the house as I would eat them all in one sitting, and that would be bad. But, still got to love my Cheetos when ever I can.
My ten questions:
1. What drew you into blogging?
2. How has your life changed since you started blogging?
3. Who did you look up to as a child and has that changed?
4. We all have dreams as children, but as we grow older we realize that some dreams are not meant to be. What was your childhood dream and are you currently doing something you love that allows your dream to be a reality?
5. What political party are you and why?
6. Have you ever faced your fears?
7. If you had control over one element (Earth, air, fire, and water) which one would you choose and why?
8. How would you handle waking up and seeing the apocalypse just happened?
9. Which jewelry do you prefer, silver or gold?
10. For traveling, would you rather: fly. take the train, drive, or take a boat?
My ten nominations